The Leafield A6 PRV is a well tested low profile pressure relief valve. Increasingly fitted by manufacturers to RIB and inflatable boat tubes, river rafts and life liferafts to prevent damage from the air pressure building up due to heat from the sun. These can be retro-fitted to tubes by using the appropriate Hypalon or PVC doubler and adhesive available from RIBstore.
- Very smooth low profile.
- Available with relief pressures of 0.5psi to 20.0psi
- Rugged and Reliable.
- Materials used have high UV resistance.
- Protects the structure from over inflation and excess pressure build up due to solar heat.
- 100% tested for opening and closing pressures.
- High flow for size.
- Approved to ISO 9650 and ISO 15738 as a transfer valve.
- Rapid installation with clamp fitting – no welding or adhesive required.
- –40ºC to +80ºC operating temperature.
- Easy removal if necessary for cleaning.
There are 57 variations to this A6 PRV (release pressure and colour) so they are made to order. Delivery to us is approximately 3 weeks except for 2.75psi (white dot) and 3.25psi (orange dot) with black or grey caps that are held in stock.
Returns of variations that are not held in stock cannot be returned (unless faulty) as they are made specifically to your order. If there is any doubt about what you need do please contact us.
Pressure Selection Chart for the different A6 PRVs available here
A6 Cleaning Instructions available here