ToobBond Hypalon Adhesive is a specially formulated 2-part poly-chloroprene based adhesive system for high-performance bonding of Hypalon and other natural and synthetic rubber surfaces that require high strength bonds for use in demanding applications.
Formulated for use in the manufacture and repair of RIBs, inflatable boats, liferafts, diving suits, and other marine and industrial applications that specify resistance to salt water, oil, fuels etc. Includes Activator/curing agent. Will bond natural rubber, polychloroprene, butyl, nitrile , hypalon and polyurethane rubber materials- Please note - not for use on plasticised PVC, see RIBstore 2-part marine PVC adhesive.
- Easy to mix two part system supplied with Activator/curing agent
- Easy to apply by brush or roller.
- Contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
- Shelf life: 12 months unopened tin, mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours
- Coverage: using 2 coats with care 1 Litre bonds up to 1 square metre (approx)
- Cleaner/Surface Primer - Hypalon Solvent Cleaner click here
For help and advice on repair of inflatables, identifying if your inflatable is made of Hypalon or PVC? finding a leak in dinghy etc - CLICK HERE
Dangerous & Hazardous GoodsThis product is identified as "Dangerous Goods" and cannot be shipped by Royal Mail. We have to use a specific courier service for this product.
We can only ship this product to UK (including Highlands and Islands), Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Ireland — and the shipping will be more expensive.
Trusted Customer ReviewsAfter receiving their order, customers are invited to leave an independent review.
Customers rate us 9.5/10 on Trustpilot