Each TEAR-AID patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matt finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. Combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength to a variety of surfaces.
TEAR-AID's unique composition stretches and recovers absorbing the force that causes ordinary repair products to tear off. Tear-Aid B can even be applied under-water!
Tear-Aid Type A: For canvas, rubber, nylon, most plastics, paints, aluminium, stainless steel, fibreglass, polyurethane, polyethylene, polypropylene
Tear-Aid Type B: For vinyl and vinyl coated materials
- Holds air under pressure even when stretched
- See-through patch works with all colours
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
- Will not turn gummy in heat UV resistance inhibits discolouring
- Cuts easily with scissors
- Will not pull off when stretched
- Meets military and ASTM standards & specifications