Are you worried about the fuel in your boat's tank and system degrading over winter?
Quicksilver Quickstor Fuel Stabiliser could be the answer!
Suitable for all grades of gas and ethanol blends it's ideal for adding to your fuel before storing your boat to:
- Prevent regular and ethanol-blended fuels from breaking down and oxidising
- Prevent fuel system corrosion
- Prevent gum and varnish from forming in the fuel and settling in fuel lines and tanks, carburettors and injectors
- Keep carburettors and injectors lubricated
Easy to use, in 3 simple steps:
- Pour the proper amount of Quickstor into the fuel tank
- Add fuel
- Run your engine for 5-10minutes to ensure the product treats the entire fuel system
- Suitable for all grades of fuel including ethanol blends
- Use in 2-cycle and 4-cycle gasoline engines
- safe for catalysed engines
- Long shelf life - 5 years in factory sealed packaging
- Small bottle size 355ml treats 227 litres!
Click HERE to read our How to guide on winterising and storage your engine.