Leafield Marine D7 inflate deflate valve - the latest model in the ever reliable Leafield valve range.
- The D7 has the highest flow rate of all of Leafield's valves, reducing deflation time. Similar to the C7 with the proven cup diaphragm mounted on a spring loaded spindle.
- The professionals choice!
- The rugged cap retaining strap is hidden from view when the cap fitted to prevent it snagging on other equipment. The seal is designed so that it wipes the seal surface as it operates; this reduces leakage due to dirt contamination.
- This High Pressure version of the D7 valve is designed for high pressure applications (<20psi) for drop stitch applications e.g. air deck, inflatable SUP, and other high pressure applications.
- A fine mesh filter is incorporated in the backing nut to prevent the drop-stitch fibres interfering with the diaphragm operation. The diaphragm is also more robust that the standard D7 diaphrgam in order to withstand the increased pressure
Technical information, service advice and technical guides for the D7 inflation valve is available - How to service a D7 valve is HERE and manufacturers installation/instructions are HERE