Gecko Helmets are made in Cornwall to your order, this means we are not able to accept returns (unless faulty). Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
The Gecko MK10 is a full face marine safety helmet providing unparalleled protection and versatility for a wide range of sports users, available in various colours.
Helmets can be fitted with a fitted protective face visor (available below) but require studs to be chosen when you order the helmet (studs cannot be retrofitted).
The full face marine safety helmet provides complete head protection against collisions from a personal watercraft and extreme weather conditions. Designed with jet skiers and power boaters in mind, the full face helmet provides protection around the chin which is likely to take the full force of any high-speed collision. Like all Gecko marine safety helmets, the full face helmet meets BSI marine safety helmet standard PAS 028:2002
The full face is the number one choice for personal watercraft users, giving a motorcycle helmet level of protection without the weight and negative buoyancy.
- Designed to give the most protection of all the marine safety helmets, the composite shell made from Kelvar, Carbon and GRP offers incredible strength from impacts while staying lightweight.
- The helmet offers full peripheral vision while offering frontal protection from impacts.
- The grooves along the helmet are designed to increase the strength to weight ratio of the shell. It also allows water to run off the back of the helmet to keep vision clear.
- The patented inflatable liner is an integral part of the helmet design; through an oral valve, the liner has the ability to inflate or deflate to create a perfect fit every time.This offers an inherent buoyancy to the user, and if overboard and rising up to the surface will position user to rise with the helmet to take any impacts.
- The neck is cut high to allow users full motion of their head to look all around them including above them in case of a helicopter rescue. This also allows for life jackets and buoyancy aids to be used and not push the helmet up from the back and obscure user vision.
Gecko MK11 Open Face Helmet Specifications:
- Size: 57cm – 62cm
- Weight: 700grms
- Marine Safety Helmet PAS 028:2002
Gecko MK10 Visor can be found here