Whetman Equipment roll top dry bags are great for keeping any valuables or clothes dry whilst boating.
To roll - fill the bag half way with kit. Squash the bag to remove excess air and start rolling the top tightly four times to create a watertight collar then clip together.
- Great for boating, sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding and carrying ashore.
- Reinforced nylon mesh clear bags tough enough for expedition use whilst being light and supple enough to roll up tight to make a waterproof seal.
- Clear mesh allows the contents to be easily found.
- Adjustable carry straps with nylon swivel clips at each end.
- D ring attachment on the drybag can be used as a tie point to attach it to your boat whilst enabling you to access the roll top with it still securely attached to your boat.
- Volume - 5 litres
- Approximate height when flat - 40cm
- Approximate width when flat - 30cm
Need a bigger dry bag? Then check out the 10 litre dry bag by Whetman Equipment or Gecko dry bags.
Designed for kayaking, these are expedition grade bags and both the 5 Litre and 10 Litre will fit the main hatches of a standard sea kayak and stern of a whitewater kayak.