Alpha Adhesives Ultrabond ADV007 Hybrid Adhesive is a high performance, flexible and stable single component adhesive and sealant based on hybrid polymer technology.
It is a single part, moisture-cure adhesive/sealant that requires no mixing or activating and provides excellent adhesion properties.
ADV007 Hybrid Adhesive is used for general purpose bonding on a wide variety of materials as well as for applications such as sealing of seams
- Fast Cure
- Forms a Robust Seal With Excellent Anti-Pick Properties
- Isocyanate, Solvent & Silicone Free
- Boat / ship building (decks, floors, panels etc). Excellent resistance to chemicals and seawater
- Vehicle industry (car body assembly, buses, containers, conversions etc)
- Can be overpainted when cured (in accordance with DIN Regulation 52452 Part 4)
- Suitable for bonding glass & mirrors (in accordance with DIN Regulation 1238)
- Construction and building joints including floor and concrete joists
- Bonding applications in metal construction and for mounting vibrating parts
- Good adhesion to many substrates (including PVC, EPDM, glass, wood,stone)
📹 📽️ 🎞️ Watch the ADV007 in use here