RIBstore's PVC Inflatable Boat Repair 2-Part Adhesive Glue is supplied with curing agent for permanent repairs to PVC dinghies, RIBs and inflatable boats. Available in 125ml, 250ml or 1 litre sizes.
- Ideal for repairing Zodiac Bombard RIBs.
- Solvent based adhesive gives excellent adhesion to both plasticised and unplasticised PVC
- Used in conjunction with curing agent/activator will provide a permanent bond for all types of marine grade PVC and polyurethane (PU) fabric inflatable boat tubes or collars
- Use for repair of all PVC or PU inflatables including Zodiac Bombard "Dynalon" and "Strongon" fabrics and Narwhal Valiant "Hypertex"
- Easy to mix two part supplied in sets with requisite amount of curing agent
- Can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or serrated trowel; contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
- Shelf life: 3-12 months unopened tin; mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours
- Coverage: using 2 coats, 1 litre bonds 1 square metre applied carefully.
We recommend RIBstore MEK Primer Cleaner Solvent (click here) as primer before applying adhesive for maximum bond. This solvent is used by liferaft service stations and major manufacturers.
For help and advice on repair of inflatables, identifying if your inflatable is made of Hypalon or PVC? finding a leak in dinghy etc - CLICK HERE